Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Past Life Regression - Malibob's 04/16/2013 Session with Madonna Kettler PhD.

On April 16,  2013 I had a past life regression with Madonna Kettler PhD, hynoptist who trained under Michael Newton PhD. It was an eye-opening , mind-blowing experience!

 I've transcribed the session and will let it speak for itself. I omitted the initial hypnotic induction (which included about 15 relaxing minutes) , and it will start right with the first past life encounter.

M = Madonna
B = Bob


M: Now you are in a past life or experience that could help you to understand your current life…now take your time now and tell me what ever you are experiencing.

B: I feel real relaxed … I don’t think I’m Anywhere yet.

M: What are you aware of just around you? Are there any colors?

B: It’s mostly white light …flashing white light … it’s not really brilliant.

M: Does it feel like you are alone?

B: Yes.

M: Ok. Does it feel like you can maneuver around … that you can move around in it?

B: I can move around, it’s more like I’m in a cloud.

M: Ok.

B: I don’t see any life, ideas, or visuals … it’s more like I’m in a cloud.

M: Ok. Can you partially part the cloud and move through it?

B: I didn’t think of that … OK , I see a fence, and old wooden fence, it’s like a rail fence. It’s outside of a barn … an old barn .

M: Brighten up the picture and move forward, like an old time movie, and let’s see … tell me whatever you are aware of, just take your time.

B: I’m lookin’ around the barnyard. There’s a white house off to the left. It’s sort of behind me … it must be the farmhouse.

M: Are you male or female?

B: I think I’m male.

M: How old?

B: 42.

M: What year is it that you are living in this experience?

B: I’m not sure.

M: OK that’s not important you may get that later. And just like I said before, like in an old time movie, just move around and share whatever you are experiencing … what are you wearing too?

B: Brown pants, boots … and a shirt, I don’t know, sort of like a tan shirt or something …it’s dirty.

M: By what name are you called?

B: Laughing, I can’t be that (laughs again) …Jeb?!

M: Ok … and…

B: It must be … 1830 keeps coming up.

M: Ok, very good. Just share keep moving it along, you are doing very well.

B: I’m not sure what I’m doin’ in the farmyard. Ok, I’m looking around … seeing if there are any other people, but I don’t see anybody right now.

M: What happens next? Does it feel like you are married?

B: Doesn’t feel like there is anyone else around.

M: You could go into the house and see if there is.

B: It looks like there are young kids playing … there’s some sort of toy on the living room floor …

M: Describe everything you can about the inside of the house.

B: A sofa, and a rocking chair to the left … sort of a couch …ah, right beside the rocking chair there’s a boy and a girl, but they are only about three and four years old.

M: Do they recognize you when you come in? Or notice you?

B: No, It’s like I’m lookin’ at them.

M: So you’re kind of observing them?

B: Yeah it’s like I’m observing the situation.

M: OK very good.

B: It’s not like I’m part of the scene.

M: OK, that often happens.

B: There’s a … there’s a woman … got brown hair and a dress on.

M: What kind of dress can you describe it?

B: Sort of a greenish, flowery print … a bit puffy around the shoulders for some reason …

M: About how old is she?

B: 36.

M: Ok … is there anything else from this seen for you to know?

B: I don’t think so.

M: OK, I’m going to count from one to three. When I say three you are going to be in another scene from that life that will help you understand it and your current life  more clearly … one – two – three … what are you aware of?

B: Now it doesn’t seem like 1830. 1830 must not have been correct as now I see a … it’s almost like an ad for World War II. There’s a soldier in it with a brown army hat.

M: It could be a different life. You could have automatically just spontaneously skipped to another life too …

B: Ah … OK…

M: Just share whatever you are getting, you can analyze it later, OK?

B: OK.

M: Very good.

B: Yeah, it’s a soldier in an army hat. Brown, it must be army.

M: Is he old?

B: Nah…he’s young. Twenties early twenties. Yeah it’s gotta be the ‘40’s … It’s like walkin’ down the street of a small … small town in the Midwest. Iowa comes up.

M: Really tap into what he’s thinking, feeling, and what’s happening.

B: He’s being called to duty. Waitin’ for the train.  He’s going off to the military.  He seems excited and scared at the same time.

M: What is his name?

B: Rob.

M: What’s his last name?

B: Dirken or something like that.

M: Very good. What is this life all about…just move ahead and tell me whatever you are getting.

B: We must be in a battle scene or something…

M: OK.

B: I see like black smoke … some flak … it’s off in the distance, it’s not real close. He’s concerned.

M: What happens next?

B: The battle’s getting closer to the right … I can’t really see who we’re fightin’ There’s a forest … I think it’s Germany. It IS Germany…there’s stone walls, there’s like a farm area, again around in a farm area. There’s motorcycles, there’s jeeps … they’re all lined up against a wall. Battle’s in the distance … right now we’re not really in the battle.

M: Do you see any of your comrades aqround?

B: There’s a guy smoking a cigarette on the motorcycle against the wall. I guess we’re at a stopping place, waiting for plans for the next maneuver. I guess it’s like a break … a break in the fighting.

M: Any time during these memories you are experiencing you can look into the eyes of anyone to see if you recognize any of them from your current life.

B: (surprised) The guy smokin’ , I think it’s B?! From my Peace Corps days. Looks like he’s always been a good friend.

M: Is there anything else from this scene now or do you want to go to another scene from that life to help you understand it more?

B: I don’t think there’s more.

M: OK. I’ll count from one to three and you’ll go to another scene in that life that will help you understand it more clearly now…one – two – three … what are you aware of?

B: I think the war’s over. We’re in a square. A square in a town in France … everybody’s milling around, ‘round, ‘round the streets. There’s soldiers that are happy. Villagers are happy.

M: And where are you? Are you with anyone?

B: I’m on a street, huggin’ people … relieved …  that it’s over and can go home.

M: Yeah.

B: Actually it feels quite good!

M: Go to another scene in that life so you can understand it more clearly… one – two – three… what’s happening?

B: I think I’m back in the States.

M: How old are you?

B: 25.

M: What are you doing?

B: I see that same Army poster…but I’m done! The military thing is over!

M: What do you do next then?

B: I see a shiny headlight of a … a new car. It was a Pontiac! It’s got whitewalls … white rims and white tires.

M: Are you alone in this memory?

B: There’s nobody immediately around.

M: What happens next?

B: I think I buy the car. Yeah, I think so. I’m quite happy with it! It’s quite a sports car for me. I guess it’s a celebration for being back from Europe. Yeah, I have ta show it to this girl.

M: This Girl?

B: Yeah, her name’s Millie (laughs). She works for a diner. Of course a black skirt and white apron. Yeah … I think it’s 1946!

M: What happens next?

B: I don’t know I just see her from the back.

M: You just see her from the back?

B: Yeah, she’s waitin’ on a customer or somethin’.

M: Is she someone that you get to know better?

B: I think she’ just somebody in this time period.

M: Someone from that time period?

B: She was someone I was excited to show the car to! (Laughs) Yeah, I guess. … I don’t think it went any further.

M: I’m going to count to one – two – three again and you’ll go to a significant event from that life. One – two – three … what’s happening?

B:  Not sure I think … I think the car’s off the road in a ravine … It’s dark. It’s a shady road. Yeah brush, trees …

M: Why are you in this scene?

B: I’m in the car, my chest hurts! It’s all around my heart!

M: Is this the time of that life when you die?

B: I think so.

M: Ok, you can always separate from it. You do not have to re-experience it, but just share whatever you’re getting as your spirit leaves your body in that life. (some time passes with no answer) How old were you?

B: 26.

M: What happened?

B: I don’t know if I was drinkin’ or what … butI see a car in a ditch and it’s completely on its side. Ugh, I don’t hurt anymore.

M: You don’t hurt anymore? OK. Then what was that life about then?

B: It strikes me weird that to fight a whole war and die in a car wreck! That doesn’t make too much sense.

M: See if you can have … I don’t know if there are any beings with you or I don’t know what your experiences are as you spirit leaves your body … see if you can get any information of what that life was about.

B: A brash kid … who I always thought I knew what was best…

M: You always did what was best?

B: No, I always thought I KNEW what was best … and I often didn’t! I need to learn to take more thought into my actions … (I was so deep my speech was very soft … hard to hear).

M: To learn what?

B: To take more thought into my actions!

M: What happens next?

B: What happens next? … I’m not sure right now.

M: You mean you’re just floating around?

B: Yes!

M: You may just want to float into another past life, perhaps one in Africa so you could get more clarity. That’s one as you had requested. Let’s see if you can go there, as you can always go through another death scene if you wish … does that feel OK?

B: Yes.

M: So withthat intension I’m going to count one to three, and if you did in fact have a past life in Africa, you’ll be in one of those past lives to help you understand yet in your current life more clearly, one – two – three … Where are you?

B: In a village.

M: A village? OK describe everything.

B: There’s a granary off to the left. Not a commercial grade or anything … it’s like woven sticks … just to keep the animals out … out of the maize.

M: Are you male or female?

B: Male again.

M: What are you wearing?

B Not much! (laughs) Something around my waist … some kind of cloth. There’s a young kid by the granary … some chickens running around.

M: What color is your skin?

B: Dark black!

M: By what name are you called?

B: Guimba (laughs)

M: What do you do in this village? (long pause) How old are you?

B: I think I’m 18.

M: Can you see who your family is, and if you recognize anybody and what do you do in this village?

B: I tend to the animals … like cattle.

M: You tend to the animals?

B: My father had all these cattle and some goats. I do have to watch them to make sure the wild animals don’t get ‘em. It was a happy time! I like being out in the field.  That’s how I passed my time … watching the animals.

M: Where’s the rest of your family?

B: They’re back in the village. My mother’s at home. She has a little garden … and like a little hand tool. She’s diggin’ around the plants … my mother … it’s just a little garden.

M: Do you recognize anyone from this scene in your current life?

B: No

M: Did you ever marry or what happened in this life?

B: I had two wives. Several kids came up … but several kids also died during childhood.

M: Childbirth?

B: No …  childhood! Around two or three. I think there is six alive.

M: Did you have the two wives at the same time?

B: Yeah. I just can’t imagine that now! There’s the older boy on one end and the youngest boy too on the other…there are a few girls in the center.

M: Now go to another scene from that life and share whatever you are getting,

B: I see an old man.

M: Old Man?

B: Yeah, an old man. Has a stick for a cane, and only one leg. The missing leg is just off at mid-calf.

M: Do you know what happened?

B: No it was a long time ago. I’m just lying up against the building. Just sittin’ there.

M: What happens next?

B: I’m very old for Africa.

M: Go straight to the time you died in that life. Now again you won’t feel any of the pain. Just go right to the time, and share what happens as your spirit leaves your body.

B: I guess I was the old man. It was in Songha … I was a Dogon. They are really wail loudly … the women during the funeral. I don’t know what I was in the village, but the funeral is quite big (surprised). They make bullroarers …is the name that comes out. They make noise with these.

I must have been the old marabou … that’s why the funeral is so large!

M: Oh, you were the witch doctor?

B: Yeah!

M: Do you recognize anyone from that scene or village in your present life?

B: I see a woman. It’s my sister. Don’t know what her relationship was with the marabou. But that woman she’s there… she’s my sister in this life.

M: You’ll get more information on this when you come back to the regular time. You’ll get more information in the dream time and when you meditate you’ll get a lot more! Just share what happens as your spiurit leaves the body from that life. What was that life all about.

B: It was a good life! I really  like Africa! I think I was able to help people at the village.

M: As the witch doctor?

B: Yes the marabou.

M: See if you can get some of that what you knew as a witch doctor … see if you can get some of that information.

B: Well charcoal … grind it up and use it as powder … good for upset stomach. Tastes bad. Seems like I know a lot about herbs, but nothing (comes to mind) as being specific.

 

M: See now, I’m going to count to three again, and you may either get more information about any of these lives in like the spirit realm or you may go into one more past life that maybe of help to you in the current life. One – two – three …

B: I see a green field. A greenfield up above a stone wall … it’s an Irish country side.

M: OK. Where are you in this seen?

B: At a simple stone cottage with a thatched roof.

M: Are you male or female?

B: I think a female this time.

M. ‘Bout how old?

B: 17

M: What are you wearing?

 B: Sort of a sheath dress, brown simple.

M: What do you do in that life?

B: Not sure. I’m a daughter. Yeah, a daughter of a fisherman.

M: Do you know what town you lived in?

B: Don’t know if it had a name!

M: What period is this?

B: 1860, or something like that!

M: What is your name/ What are you called?

B: Annie, I think. I thought I had brown hair, but it looks like I have red hair.

M: No we’re going to move ahead, as you’ve done before, you’re getting real good at it, so move ahead to another scene from that life that will help you understand it more. What’s happening?

B: There’s a guy off to my right, his names B (surprised) … no it’s B from my present life … his names Sean! No I can’t be interested in Sean ! (disbelief) … that’s not right! (laughs).

M: That’s ok, you can process that further later.

B: That’s too weird, yep that’s too weird.

M: It’s probably NOT too weird … you didn’t make it up!

B: So I’m interested in B (gives in) . I’m tired of cleaning fish for my Dad!  And I guess B as Sean was looking better and better! I don’t know where it goes from here.

M: Well just move it ahead and see. If it’s important for you to know, then let’s do it! (long pause) What’s happening?

B: Well I’m trying to go ahead, but I’m stuck with B?!

M: Well I’m going to count to three and see if that helps … now one – two – three. …

B: We end up in Dublin.

M: You end up in Dublin? Are you married or what?

B: I think we’re married.

M: And what do you do in Dublin?

B: Our name’s O’Shaughnessey … B (Sean’s) name is O’Shauhnessey so I guess that’s my name too! And we both work in a pub. I do like a waitress in a white dress and he does more like stocking and runs the bar. This is where I like Guinness!!! (Laughs) Yeah, I had a lot of Guinness with this life! Yeah, yeah, I liked the town. I liked the pub!

M: Do you have any children with that life?

B: Well not at the moment.

M: Just keep moving ahead. Just share whatever you’re getting.

B: 42 and 36 came up. I think Sean’s 42 and I’m 36.

M: Are you still at the pub, or what are you doing now?

B: We’re in a home … a house … a cottage …

M: Are there others around?

B: Down the road (others)… We must of moved away from Dublin. Back on a rural road … we must have bought a small farm. Seems like I’ve had a pleasant life.

 

M: A pleasant life?

B: Yeah … we had two boys. Sean Jr, and Mickey.

M:  Do you recognize them from your current life?

B: Yeah, I think Mickey is my brother R! (laughs) Yeah, I think so! I guess we just ran this small farm.

M: What kind of animals did you have there?

B: This time it’s a couple dairy cows. And some goats.WE grew a lot of vegetables.

M: Let’s keep moving through that life now … what happens next?

B: Sean and I actually live to quite old at the cottage.  And Sean died before me.Yeah ‘cause I’m all alone.

M: Is it a natural death you’re having, of natural causes?

B: Yes I think it is.
M: About how old are you?

B: Sean was about 77,  I think, and I’m 86.

M: So your spirit is leaving your body, just share whatever you’re getting about what that life was about before I begin to bring you back… whatever you experience when your spirit leaves your body from that past life.

B: Yeah, I see Sean … the first person to meet me is Sean. There’s others in the background (soul group) but I can’t make them out!

M: What was that life all about?

B: I needed to raise kids … to help bring others up through a life. I think I’ve had several lives where I’ve been alone … but I don’t know why.

M: Does it feel like you’re ready to come back?

B: Yes.

M: Very good. I’d like to thank all the beings that were with us today on this journey.

At this point Madonna brought me back to the present world and current life. Wow! My arms fell like they were nailed to the couch. I took a few minutes to regain their full range of motion. An amazing experience … and there is more tomorrow!!
 
Sorry it's taken so long to get this transcribed, but I've had a very busy year to date! The next blog will include the Life Between Lives transcripts and all my thoughts on the sessions!.
 
Take care,
 
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment